Thursday, January 15, 2009

TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT.

Hey there anyone, so this has been an impossibly busy time for me. Dancing, hockey, youth group, school, homework, exams, the states, listening assignments! It's pretty much too overwhelming for me, but what can I do about it right? I even had to stop guitar lessons this month because I am just too busy. Oh and Drivers Ed! By the way, I passed my learners test yesterday, if thats even what its called. I only got one wrong :) Yay.

Dear exams,


I hate you.
Please go away and leave me alone,
I really could live without you.
So if you wouldn't mind packing you bags and leaving,
well then that would be just grand.


Thanks so much
-Tatiana Phillips


Yeah right. I wish life worked like that, but apparently it doesn't? Who knew.


So anyways I am very busy and I would make this post alot longer and more interesting if I didn't have to go study for my math test right now! As you can probably guess, I'm overjoyed.


P.S - ITS MINUS FREAKING 50 DEGREES OUTSIDE.

4 comments:

erin meagan said...

it's FREEZING outside!
i hope you did really well on your math test!

Kaila said...

UGH. I know what you mean. Exams seem to be the death of us all. And congrats on passing your learners! (:

Raez said...

hey tatiana :)

i wish i could tell exams to fuck off too! LMAO.

have u gotten ur learners yet?

TATIANA PHILLIPS said...

no i havn't yet.
i will monday though :)