Saturday, January 10, 2009

I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE.

Okay, so everyone goes through those phases where they fall head over heals in love with actors or singers right? I'm going through that right now. OMG. It's with a musician names Chris Hardman, or Lil' Chris. He is so totally amazing! He doesn't live in North America though, he lives somewhere in the UK, but he is so talented and he makes me melt through the floor. :D

Yeah so anyways he is uber attractive and I would die to meet him any day. If I met him I would scream, cry, hug him and then faint. Sounds like the perfect day. UHHH this is like a super huge crush and I don't even know the guy, but I'm so super hyped up over him and his music. Everyone who reads this should go and listen to his song called Figure it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6hYqtsogz4 . He is so great that I really just can't stop saying it. OH WOW.

He is so hot. I know it's not normal to obsess, but it's actually just the kind of person I am, I mean look at that picture. Oh hot DAMN!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ♥

2 comments:

erin meagan said...

OMG!
I used to listen to his songs all the time!

That was a good time.

beverley said...

I used to LOVE that show he was on, he totally showed everyone up lmao! I don't agree with you on the hotness though. He's aiight.