Monday, January 19, 2009

LIFE IS A BRIDGE. CROSS OVER IT.

LALALALADIDAAAH.
I'm pretty happy today. Reason being I feel free.
I got my learner's today! Yes finally, but here comes a huge responsibility that I'm not too sure I'm ready for. :S Oh well, I accept the challenge. Though everyone who reads this should keep off the roads and even sidewalks for the time being, yenno, just in case I'm out there driving. You never know. :P
This would be a sweet car. Would it not? You couldn't be missed that's for sure.

Anyways, I went to Grand Forks this past weekend with my brother's hockey team. The 10A1 Garden City Rangers. It was so so so fun! I can't even explain it. Nothing specific happened that was really exciting, except that they came home with the silver metal! It was fantastic actually. I just can't explain how good of a weekend it was:)

Here's a picture of them. Not the greatest, havn't uploaded any recent decent ones yet. hah.

While I'm at it, here's 2 pictures of my hockey team. I am number 11, these aren't so great. Thanks dad. Yeah so anyways, I don't have that much time today, as always to make this good.
But here's a quote.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein







3 comments:

erin meagan said...

that car is awesome!

beverley said...

I loved this post! :)

Anonymous said...

very cute post :)
i really do like your blog, dear.

and your poem to exams, well if i wrote one, it would be exactly the same.