Thursday, February 5, 2009

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER, OR DIE TRYING

I havn't posted anything in so long! Well, not that long but it sure feels like forever.

Exams have passed and the stress of all that is gone, but then the new semester starts and stress stress stress! I don't want to start falling behind in school so I have to try really hard to keep up with my homework. Especially because I am always so busy with guitar, hockey, and dancing. I can do it.

So I mentioned before that I know have my learner's license, and so far I've only driven once. It started out all fine, it didn't seem that hard, I found the gas and brake pedals, what else did I need, right? Wrong.
Apparently there's this thing called the steering wheel, who knew, and if you turn it too far, then you go in that direction a little too far. For me that "direction" was right into the snowbank, thankfully we didn't get stuck, for too long. Just like 20 minutes, not so bad.
Don't get me wrong i'm not a bad driver, but accidents happen.

I've decided to just add in some pictures today that make me happy. :)













So i'm very excited because in March my family is going to Mexico! I just can't wait.
Except theres one thing, school. How will I ever catch up on everything I'm going to miss!
I will try to not let it bother me, I just want to be able to enjoy myself.

I have gym today, not the most interesting thing to write about, but I just felt I had to, and I hope we don't play floor hockey. I mean, I love hockey with all my heart, but floor hockey just isn't my thing.

Oh,I got the coolest thing last week. It's a goalie for my hockey net! Now I can actually shoot at something, yay!

I love ham sandwiches, and that's exactly what I get for lunch today, yum. The kind of ham my dad bought tastes like maple syrup, and it's just that awesome.


I have some sad sad news. Robert Lang from the Montreal Canadiens injured himself sunday night in a game against the Boston Bruins, he had surgery Sunday night, and he is officially out for the season :'( *tear*
He had 39 points! It doesn't sounds like alot, but its more than some of his other teammates he was leading scorer. We need him! Get well soon Robert Lang.
So I need to go paint my nails and put on some eyeshadow before I leave for school.
I bid you farewell.
Until next time at least.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know your so busy you dont even have time for me!
:(
my ego is way to big

erin meagan said...

I gave you an award, starry sister!

m o r g a n <3 said...

Your such a dork, I love you.

Sophia said...

cute blog :)
eeeks i hate missing school. but mexico sounds worth it!

robyn adams said...

I love your transitions when you write! Haha! POAT MORE!