Monday, December 22, 2008

LIFE IS AN ART WORK WITHOUT AN ERASER.

This is my first blog ever, I find it all very exciting except that i have no idea what to write about. I mean I've written tons before, but never in public or on a blog. I like it, it seems like a good way to put everything out there right? So its almost Christmas, and I am very excited! I love giving people gifts, its so much fun to shop and then wrap up their presents and see their expression when they open them. It's all worth it. I love this time of year because no matter what people celebrate, its just a happy time of year. Sure, it may be -40 below but i think its great. :) I can't wait to write more on here. Blogs are fun.

1 comment:

erin meagan said...

you were covering the screen, so i don't know what this post said, but YAY! you got a blog!
i'm going to be tagging you in stuff, so YAY!
YAY!

i feel like a grapefruit.